Ewan Bramley Dental Care enquires from their website increase 75% since they started working with us at Headland Marketing.
- Google Ads
- Facebook Remarketing
- Teaser Campaigns
How we did it
Understanding the problem
To understand the problem we looked at the current patient profile. 95% of all of the practise patients visit from within a 15 mile radius. However the website traffic did not match this profile.
- 75% of this traffic to the website was from outside the North East.
- The website bounce rate was over 80%
- A high proportion of enquiries came form patients outside of their catchment area.
Solving the problem
- We built an SEO and Google Ads strategy that would target local traffic.
- We optimised the website content to increase conversion rates through the key pages. Focusing on local based search terms and qualifying the traffic that lands on the site.
- Designed ads that would qualify the traffic before it clicked on our Google Ads.
- Built local search pages that would pull in high quality low volume search.
We increased local organic traffic to the site by 40%.
We increased the volume of leads from this traffic by 68%.
Increased key converting search terms on page 1 from 10 to 72.
We increased the average volume of leads from 27 per month to 136 per month.
Increased the quality of the leads by qualifying the traffic in the ads.
Increased website traffic 25%.
Increased target area traffic from 35% to 64%.
Increased the number of leads from the website 75%.
From the start they have been honest and straight forward, and extremely knowledgeable in the field. We have worked with many marketing agencies and appreciate someone who is honest about our potential aims, and outcomes of a marketing campaign. Also someone who isn’t afraid to tell you when something isn’t going to work.
view our case studies and see our work put into practice.
Let’s start something new & take your marketing strategy to the next level.
Station View, 16a Station Road, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE26 2RD
0191 486 2737
Leave A Message
16a Station Road
Tyne & Wear
How important are keywords to your paid advertising campaigns? Extremely important! Keywords are the core of your paid advertising campaigns and an integral part of the customer acquisition process when it comes to your ROI from paid advertising. Getting this part of...
Changes to Google’s Smart Bidding algorithm means it will now be focused more on reporting insights and predictive features. Google announced the changes following a recent blog post in which advertisers were encouraged to use Smart Bidding with Broad Match. Smart...
Google Maps is now showing web search results when searching for a local business, on both mobile and desktop. Historically, the sections which show in the left side column alongside the map included: ‘Popular times’, ‘Review Summary’, ‘Reviews’ and ‘People also...