A haulage logistic company that needed to maximise its tight budget to help it grow, and unleash its potential.
- Digital Strategy
- Onsite optimisation
- PPC management and Optimisation
- Brand development for future project
How We did it
- The launch of a new website had brought an increase need to drive new business to the site that would increase profitability.
- The in-house team needed support to overhaul an online strategy that was not working The end goal to find new venture capital to drive long term business goals
- Creation of a digital marketing strategy that maximised their current marketing mediums, Google Ads, and Bing to target new customers.
- Onsite optimisation of the core landing pages, making the pages as sticky as possible, so the traffic we drove to them understood the product and felt compelled to get in touch.
- A reporting structure that allowed the clients team to better understand the strategy and increase their knowledge base. Using Google analytics and Data Studio to manage the reporting for the client.
- Monthly catch up calls to help drive better understanding of the traffic coming through and the results of our work.
- Reduction in the cost per acquisition of a new enquiry by 75%
- Increased visibility of the enquiry lifecycle which allowed the client to scale their budget
- Increase their client portfolio bringing into their business the likes of Eddie Stobbart through our campaign
We have had a very good working relationship with Headland Marketing, helping us achieve our goals through our online marketing strategy.
view our case studies and see our work put into practice.
Let’s start something new & take your marketing strategy to the next level.
Station View, 16a Station Road, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE26 2RD
0191 486 2737
Leave A Message
16a Station Road
Tyne & Wear
How important are keywords to your paid advertising campaigns? Extremely important! Keywords are the core of your paid advertising campaigns and an integral part of the customer acquisition process when it comes to your ROI from paid advertising. Getting this part of...
Changes to Google’s Smart Bidding algorithm means it will now be focused more on reporting insights and predictive features. Google announced the changes following a recent blog post in which advertisers were encouraged to use Smart Bidding with Broad Match. Smart...
Google Maps is now showing web search results when searching for a local business, on both mobile and desktop. Historically, the sections which show in the left side column alongside the map included: ‘Popular times’, ‘Review Summary’, ‘Reviews’ and ‘People also...